TapcisForum  

Go Back   Tapcis Web Forums > Open Forums > The Parlor

Old July 25th, 2020, 09:26 AM
'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary

Default [Dixonary] Round 3091 GULLY-SHOOTING progress

Folks,

With about 23 1/2 hours left in the defining phase, I have a mere six fake definitions of GULLY-SHOOTING from players Barrs, Carson, McGill, Naylor, Shepherdson, and Widdis - plus, of course, one from a dictionary. It would be good to have more. I know it's a weird word, but if six people could come up with definitions for it, so can the rest of you!

If you sent a def and your name isn't on that list, please re-send it. You might also send a public message, without the definition itself, to the effect that you did that.

Perhaps people in the U.S. were so distracted by the opening of the major league baseball season that they forgot about Dixonary. I doubt it, but it's possible. In any case, now it's time to get back to what really matters!

Please send your fake definitions to emallach at verizon dot net. The deadline is at these times in some of the places where Dixonarists are found. I'll go by the top line. Those below it are conversions by timeanddate.com <http://timeanddate.com/>:

I expect the voting period to end 47 (not 48!) hours after the above times.

Your dealer,

Efrem

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...%40verizon.net.
  View Parent  #2  
Old July 25th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Judy Madnick

Default RE: [Dixonary] Round 3091 GULLY-SHOOTING progress

I sent a definition yesterday. I'll resend it now. Please let me know if you receive it.

Original message
From: "'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary" <dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com>
To: dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com;
Dated: 7/25/2020 10:26:42 AM
Subject: [Dixonary] Round 3091 GULLY-SHOOTING progress

Folks,

With about 23 1/2 hours left in the defining phase, I have a mere six fake definitions of GULLY-SHOOTING from players Barrs, Carson, McGill, Naylor, Shepherdson, and Widdis - plus, of course, one from a dictionary. It would be good to have more. I know it's a weird word, but if six people could come up with definitions for it, so can the rest of you!

If you sent a def and your name isn't on that list, please re-send it. You might also send a public message, without the definition itself, to the effect that you did that.

Perhaps people in the U.S. were so distracted by the opening of the major league baseball season that they forgot about Dixonary. I doubt it, but it's possible. In any case, now it's time to get back to what really matters!

Please send your fake definitions to emallach at verizon dot net. The deadline is at these times in some of the places where Dixonarists are found. I'll go by the top line. Those below it are conversions by timeanddate.com:

I expect the voting period to end 47 (not 48!) hours after the above times.

Your dealer,

Efrem

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...%40verizon.net.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...APTOP-NG0A64CK.