TapcisForum  

Go Back   Tapcis Web Forums > Open Forums > Forum Use and Help

Old March 22nd, 2014, 09:43 AM

Default Cancelling tapcis.com Gmail Account

I no longer use my tapcis.com Email account. The tapcis.com account is, I believe, what Google calls an Enterprise account. I would like to eliminate my Email account there, but as far as I can tell, someone authorized to manage the enterprise account will have to do it. That someone is probably one of the forum managers.

Does anyone know whether I can disable the account myself, and how? Has anyone heard from any forum manager? Does anyone know how to get in touch with any of them outside of this forum itself?

-- Guerri
  View Parent  #2  
Old May 26th, 2014, 06:27 PM

Guerri:

I tried to sign into my Tapcis mail account today and found that it's now a GMail account with an email address I never gave Tapcis and don't particularly care for GMail to get its hot little hands on! I'm really pissed about this. I evidently can't get in to clean up my mailboxes unless I sign up with GMail with an address I have with my ISP.

I'm still getting mail from my tapcis.com account, which seems weird as Google's opinion seems to be that there is now no tapcis.com account.

Later... I fiddled around with the Gmail (new window/tab) that comes up, found that I can still get to my Tapcis mailbox by ignoring their autofill and typing in my tapcis.com mail address. The new (?) format was actually quite nice, I thought.

molly

Last edited by MollyM/CA; May 30th, 2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: new data