PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

Leonard ("Lee") Pilzer
June 1st, 2011, 12:46 PM
A year has elapsed since my last post (1-Jun-2010). I've seen no new posts since then, but, interestingly, my last post has been viewed 457 times. Obviously, some people are periodically popping in here (though not leaving messages).

Mike
June 1st, 2011, 09:43 PM
No activity in the OzWin Support Forum, for a while--probably because no one is using the software. Some of the other forums on the board have some activity.

Leonard ("Lee") Pilzer
June 1st, 2011, 10:03 PM
Mike,

Au contraire, mon ami. There is at least one person on the planet who still uses OzWin -- not to connect to Compuserve, of course; rather, for managing e-mail. I know this person well, for I am he. :-)

-- Lee

Mike
June 7th, 2011, 04:00 AM
Well, I did mean for connection to CompuServe, but I stand corrected. I knew that OzWin supports POP3, so it still can be used... :-)

sidney
June 11th, 2011, 11:38 PM
There is at least one person on the planet who still uses OzWin -- not to connect to Compuserve, of course; rather, for managing e-mail. I know this person well, for I am he. :-)

Wow, that's amazing. I hope it continues to work because I can no longer build it in order to fix any bugs you may encounter. What version of Windows do you run it under?

Leonard ("Lee") Pilzer
August 1st, 2011, 09:01 PM
Dear Sidney,

I read e-mails and online posts carefully, and always endeavor to reply to them quickly. Or so I thought. I just re-read your June 12th message and realized that I never replied to the question you asked. My apologies.

I'm running a 32-bit version of Windows 7. To tell you that I still find OzWin incredibly useful would be a gross understatement, as I use it daily to manage all of my e-mail.

Thankfully, I haven't run into any bugs or other difficulties. Query whether this would be so with a 64-bit version of the operating system. I surmise that I will eventually find out. :-)

Regards,

-- Lee