PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still here? (2-Sep-2009)

Leonard ("Lee") Pilzer
September 2nd, 2009, 10:51 AM
Now that the dust has (presumably) settled following the termination of Compuserve's Classic accounts, I'm wondering if anyone else still visits this forum.

-- Lee

sidney
September 2nd, 2009, 02:27 PM
Now that the dust has (presumably) settled following the termination of Compuserve's Classic accounts, I'm wondering if anyone else still visits this forum.

Well, I'm here, hanging out in the other sections. I don't know that there is much to be said relevant to OzWin, unless you want to reminisce about the old days :)

heinz57g
September 4th, 2009, 03:03 AM
>> unless you want to reminisce about the old days

and that used to be a no-no, right? but these days, thinking about the future, can be a pain too.

greetings - heinz -

MollyM/CA
September 4th, 2009, 10:46 PM

-- Lee

Forum? YOU BET!

This section? Don't expect too much...

Molly

Take a bold step -- visit the TapCis Taproom, just for a start... Members only usually has something interesting... one of the few of the forums that escaped from the CS "updated" software where you can still say something incautious and be fairly certain of not finding it all over the Web the next day. Non-Tap Technical is enormously useful: much of our old talent is here and going strong. Dixonary -- too much for me-- is going strong after all these years -- someday I'll try it again.

m

John Cutmore
November 6th, 2009, 04:00 AM
Well, I'm here, hanging out in the other sections. I don't know that there is much to be said relevant to OzWin, unless you want to reminisce about the old days :)

Sidney,

I still have a fully working Ozwin on my PC and I access it quite often to find postings and catalogue listings from the huge archives I have.

I also use it for the occasional trip down memory lane.

Kind regards,

John

sidney
November 10th, 2009, 02:21 AM
I'm glad that OzWin is still of use to you. I no longer have a computer that can run it, and not even the tools to build it from my old sources.

It's good to see you here again, though I'm sorry that it is under such sad circumstances.