PDA

View Full Version : Recycle Your Sex Toys, Get A New One For Free

Mike
August 21st, 2009, 02:41 AM
You recycle your other used electronics, so why not recycle your unwanted sex toys (http://consumerist.com/5342171/recycle-your-sex-toys-get-a-new-one-for-free), too?

Judy G. Russell
August 21st, 2009, 10:13 PM
Oh. My...

Mike
August 22nd, 2009, 02:21 AM
We need to move some stuff from the garage to a storage unit this weekend. All the U-Hauls are reserved--none are available.

Coincidence? Enquiring minds and all that...

Judy G. Russell
August 22nd, 2009, 10:46 PM
We need to move some stuff from the garage to a storage unit this weekend. All the U-Hauls are reserved--none are available. Coincidence? Enquiring minds and all that...ROFL!! If anybody has THAT many sex toys... then... then... then I want to meet 'em...

Mike
August 23rd, 2009, 03:10 AM
ROFL!! If anybody has THAT many sex toys... then... then... then I want to meet 'em...
I married my sex toy.

ndebord
August 23rd, 2009, 10:13 AM
ROFL!! If anybody has THAT many sex toys... then... then... then I want to meet 'em...

Judy,

Meet 'em meaning the humans or the sex toys?

<g,d&r really fast now>

Judy G. Russell
August 23rd, 2009, 11:27 PM
Meet 'em meaning the humans or the sex toys?
<g,d&r really fast now>One human at a time, please. I'm over 50, remember.

ndebord
August 25th, 2009, 07:47 PM
One human at a time, please. I'm over 50, remember.

Judy,

Age imposes no restraints upon the human hormonal condition. <g>

Judy G. Russell
August 27th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Age imposes no restraints upon the human hormonal condition. <g>That's what YOU think. The single biggest reason to discount any possible notion that (a) God is a woman or (b) there is intelligent design to the universe can be summed up in one word: menopause.

ndebord
August 27th, 2009, 01:07 PM
That's what YOU think. The single biggest reason to discount any possible notion that (a) God is a woman or (b) there is intelligent design to the universe can be summed up in one word: menopause.

Judy,

Ah well, then there is such a thing as mens-pause, otherwise known as ED or temporary deflation universally relieved by the little blue pill.

As for God, well dispassionate comes to mind as a job requirement and perhaps lack of hormones is the qualifying ingredient!

Judy G. Russell
August 27th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Ah well, then there is such a thing as mens-pause, otherwise known as ED or temporary deflation universally relieved by the little blue pill.And when there is the functional equivalent of the little blue pill for women, then I'll believe that equality is possible!