PDA

View Full Version : Joisie Follies

ndebord
July 24th, 2009, 09:37 AM
I was looking at the new Mayor of Hoboken take the perp walk and I thought his name, Peter Cammarano, rang a bell. Could he be a relative of that Bonnano family Capo, Joseph "Joe Saunders" Cammarano?

And in my old town, the ex-Mayor got his retirement package cut short when they Feebs raided his house... Joe Doria is and was a character, but everyone always thought he was too smart to be caught. We'll see now, but Bayonne is different from the other towns.... 100% Sicilian... accept no substitutes.

Judy G. Russell
July 24th, 2009, 11:23 PM
I was looking at the new Mayor of Hoboken take the perp walk and I thought his name, Peter Cammarano, rang a bell. Could he be a relative of that Bonnano family Capo, Joseph "Joe Saunders" Cammarano? And in my old town, the ex-Mayor got his retirement package cut short when they Feebs raided his house... Joe Doria is and was a character, but everyone always thought he was too smart to be caught. We'll see now, but Bayonne is different from the other towns.... 100% Sicilian... accept no substitutes.What blows my mind is how EASY it was for the CI to get these crooks to fall all over themselves to take his only-too-traceable money. You hafta wonder... are these people all really this stupid, or do they all simply believe they're too smart to get caught?

ndebord
July 25th, 2009, 09:57 AM
What blows my mind is how EASY it was for the CI to get these crooks to fall all over themselves to take his only-too-traceable money. You hafta wonder... are these people all really this stupid, or do they all simply believe they're too smart to get caught?

Judy,

What are we up to now? Fifth generation Mafia? Either they learn, like the Lucchese family did, or they're toast. I still want to know if this 33 year-old kid is related.

Judy G. Russell
July 25th, 2009, 10:03 PM
What are we up to now? Fifth generation Mafia? Either they learn, like the Lucchese family did, or they're toast. We've had more than enough NON-OC corrupt politicians that the Mob thing doesn't matter very much any more on that end.

I still want to know if this 33 year-old kid is related.Trust me on this: the FBI loves Mob crackdowns and if they had anything they could have used to even hint at a mob connection here, they'd have done it.