PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CS 3.0.4

CGalloway
July 18th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a copy of CS 3.0.4 and would do almost anything to receive a copy please. The only ones I see on Compuserve.com are 2.6.1 and 4.0.2.

Thank you
Charles
North Carolina USA

davidh
July 18th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I am looking for a copy of CS 3.0.4 and would do almost anything to receive a copy please.

I might have a copy on CD. If somebody can't point you a place to DL it, I'll check later this week and post here if I still have it. Probably would have to send it by www.yousendit.com since I expect it's a large file.

David H.

davidh
July 19th, 2005, 08:33 AM
I am looking for a copy of CS 3.0.4 I found my CD. The files are already compressed so zipping them doesn't save much. The zipped files come to almost 22 MB. I could send it by yousendit.com. If you are still interested leave a message here.

The MS IE version 3.x is included, but I can't separate it out. So it's either all or nothing.

David H.

Jeff
July 19th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I might have a copy on CD. If somebody can't point you a place to DL it, I'll check later this week and post here if I still have it. Probably would have to send it by www.yousendit.com since I expect it's a large file.

David H.

That seems to be a marvelous service, and can be secure to boot. Thanks for mentioning it.

- Jeff