PDA

View Full Version : Bombs in London

Judy G. Russell
July 7th, 2005, 10:16 AM
As one who was all too close to the 9/11 attacks (the World Trade Center was visible from my office windows and I lost friends and neighbors who worked there), all I can do this morning is shake my head and offer my condolences to Greater London, to those injured, and to the families of those who died...

I will never understand those who think that killing the innocent is the way to get what they want...

davidh
July 7th, 2005, 11:41 AM
I will never understand those who think that killing the innocent is the way to get what they want...

Unfortunately, it is probably -only- the deaths of innocent civilians that will defeat the terrorists. Especially the fact that they are killing more of their co-religionists than infidels and idolaters. Following in the path of Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Pol Pot, Kim Il Sung, etc.

Even tho' Bush may not be the smartest president and his advisors may have ulterior motives, I think they realize along with Ariel Sharon that in Israel, for example, there must be at least a temporary pull back, with the obvious appearance of retreating under fire, so that when even more devastating suicide bomb and rocket attacks happen in the future, world opinion will not automatically condemn the USA and Israel counter-measures as Nazism.

David H.

davidh
July 7th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Especially the fact that they are killing more of their co-religionists than infidels and idolaters.
David H.

Oops. Wrong terminology. They call the co-religionists "infidels" and " apostates". And everybody else is an "idolator". Even young children and babies apparently fall into the category of "apostates".

David H.

Judy G. Russell
July 7th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Even young children and babies apparently fall into the category of "apostates".
How unutterably sad.

davidh
July 7th, 2005, 06:18 PM
How unutterably sad.

You know Mohammed wrote the Quran, the sacred book of the Moslems. Whether he got it from God or not doesn't make any difference for our purposes, and every Sura begins "Bismillah er-Rahman, er-Rahim"--"In the Name of Allah, Who is Mercy and Compassion." Then after you say that you can throw mercy and compassion out the door and you must never refer to them again or people won't like it. Yet, if you read the works of Mohammed, these things are all he was ever talking about.

UNQUOTE

by Murshid Sam Lewis

"'This Is The New Age, In Person' is published here with the permission of The Sufi Islamia Ruhaniat Society"

San Francisco, California, July 18 through September 19, 1970. "The lectures, inspired by St. Paul's 'First Epistle to the Corinthians',"

http://www.gnostic.org/murshidsam/chone.htm

BTW Sam Lewis was disinherited from the Levi-Strauss family fortune because he converted from the Judaism of his family to Islam (Sufism). He received some sort of commendation from the US Gov't for his contribution to the North African campaign against the Nazis during WWII.

Here is an example of the type of language that Sam Lewis was talking about.

A statement appeared today on the jihadist website Al-Qal'ah (Fortress), purportedly posted by the group claiming responsibility for the bomb attacks in London today. The following is a translated text of the statement:

The Secret Organization Group of al-Qaida of Jihad Organization in Europe (Jama'at al-Tanzim al-Sirri, Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Urupa)

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and the dauntless fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

O nation of Islam and nation of Arabism: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge from the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The heroic mujahidin have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern and western quarters.

UNQUOTE

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45164

There is a midrash sometimes told during Passover that says that the angels were applauding the drowning of Pharoahs chariots and army in the Sea of Reeds but God told them to be quiet "They are also My creation", He said.

"Bismillah er-Rahman, er-Rahim"

<tears>

David H.

Judy G. Russell
July 7th, 2005, 08:08 PM
<tears> indeed. I was reading tonight about one woman sitting in the tube carriage with her two small children, and weeping... That anyone would knowingly act to cause that sort of terror is ... is ... I have no words.