PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the Day

Lindsey
October 7th, 2007, 01:09 AM
Seen among the comments at http://www.balloon-juice.com/?p=8799 (a very good main post, by the way -- it really does appear that principled conservatives are beginning to realize that the Boy King has no clothes):

And lets get something straight. If you have spent more time worrying about being killed by terrorists than by electrocuting yourself fishing your pop tart out of the toaster every morning you are stupid.

--Lindsey

Judy G. Russell
October 8th, 2007, 10:32 PM
it really does appear that principled conservatives are beginning to realize that the Boy King has no clothesSigh... too little, too late, I'm afraid.

Lindsey
October 9th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Sigh... too little, too late, I'm afraid.
Better late than never, I suppose. :(

I saw today that George Allen is entertaining the idea of running for governor of Virginia again. Oh, yeah, like there's really a chance that the people of Virginia are eager to elect someone who made himself a national joke.

What was Fred Thompson thinking when he made Allen one of his campaign's co-chairs? Is Thompson really trying to look like a clown? 'Cause he's doing a really good job of it so far.

--Lindsey

Judy G. Russell
October 9th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Better late than never, I suppose. :( That's true, but...

I saw today that George Allen is entertaining the idea of running for governor of Virginia again. Oh, yeah, like there's really a chance that the people of Virginia are eager to elect someone who made himself a national joke. Some people just can't get a regular job...