PDA

View Full Version : Our granddaughter

John Cutmore
April 25th, 2007, 11:39 AM
I haven't had much time to frequent the forum of late, life gets in the way of fun at times.

I thought that it would be nice to post a couple of pictures of our lovely granddaughter Hannah Louise who, at 27 months, is a veritable delight. She already knows her colours and can count different objects up to 15.

Jeff
April 25th, 2007, 01:24 PM
I haven't had much time to frequent the forum of late, life gets in the way of fun at times.

I thought that it would be nice to post a couple of pictures of our lovely granddaughter Hannah Louise who, at 27 months, is a veritable delight. She already knows her colours and can count different objects up to 15.

I see her hands. So when do you get her a real drum set? Even just a single bongo? Afraid of her parents, are you?

- Jeff

Judy G. Russell
April 25th, 2007, 01:53 PM
I haven't had much time to frequent the forum of late, life gets in the way of fun at times.You've been missed!

I thought that it would be nice to post a couple of pictures of our lovely granddaughter Hannah Louise who, at 27 months, is a veritable delight. She already knows her colours and can count different objects up to 15.Good Lord, what a cutie!!! Just look at those curls!

John Cutmore
April 25th, 2007, 01:56 PM
I see her hands. So when do you get her a real drum set? Even just a single bongo? Afraid of her parents, are you?

- Jeff

I am hoping that she has inherited our son's musical talents, he is a very good piano/keyboard player as were my mother and father. It skipped a generation with me.

It is said that grandchildren are your reward for not having killed your kids.

John Cutmore
April 25th, 2007, 02:01 PM
You've been missed!

Good Lord, what a cutie!!! Just look at those curls!

Lovely curls but, I am told, getting difficult to manage.

This is one of my favourite pictures taken when she was waiting for her lunch when they came to visit.

Judy G. Russell
April 25th, 2007, 03:35 PM
This is one of my favourite pictures taken when she was waiting for her lunch when they came to visit.She is just darling, John. I may just have to set her up with my three-year-old nephew. They'd make a lovely couple.

Lindsey
April 25th, 2007, 10:11 PM
I thought that it would be nice to post a couple of pictures of our lovely granddaughter Hannah Louise
Oh, she's adorable! And how impressive that she can count to 15 already!

--Lindsey