PDA

View Full Version : OT: Gateway test

Judy G. Russell
April 1st, 2007, 12:44 AM
The Tapcis forum software was upgraded overnight; this message is just to test that the Cory mail gateway is still up and running.

davidh
April 1st, 2007, 02:08 AM
Glad, the upgrade apparently went ok. I had forgotten about your announcement of forum downtime for maintenance and gone ahead and posted msgs in another section without any problems, so you had already finished, I guess.

DH

Judy G. Russell
April 1st, 2007, 10:22 AM
Glad, the upgrade apparently went ok.

At the moment the gateway is only working from the forum to the yahoo group and not the other way around. I'm still working on trying to figure out why.

Judy G. Russell
April 1st, 2007, 01:31 PM
At the moment the gateway is only working from the forum to the yahoo group and not the other way around. I'm still working on trying to figure out why.I've replaced the gmail account with another non-tapcis.com account (one that should be more reliable, at least I hope so!). We'll see if that works. Worst case scenario, I'll put the tapcis.com mail account back into the gateway controls and just make darned sure I empty that mailbox on a regular basis.

Judy G. Russell
April 1st, 2007, 11:41 PM
FYI, the mail gateway is still not working. I've got some requests out for assistance and will report back as I can.