PDA

View Full Version : Wo sind die Deutschen?

rlohmann
January 22nd, 2007, 05:37 PM
Sind die ehemaligen deutschen Mitglieder des Tapcis Forums wirklich total abgelaufen?

Wenn nicht, bitte meldet Ihr Euch!

Angie for President!

Jeff
January 23rd, 2007, 12:49 PM
Gesundheit!

- Jeff

davidh
January 23rd, 2007, 02:50 PM
Gesundheit!

- Jeff

Salut! usw.

Hand-book of Latin Synonymes By Ludwig von Doederlein

p.189

http://books.google.com/books?id=EokSAAAAIAAJ&pg=RA1-PA189&lpg=RA1-PA189&dq=salus+sanus&source=web&ots=NADZCUZxNW&sig=DsykYFQ9DSges7x10YieSoHeZFo

DH

Judy G. Russell
January 23rd, 2007, 03:58 PM
Gesundheit!
Salut! usw.
You guys have got waaaaayyyyy too much time on your hands...

rlohmann
January 25th, 2007, 07:37 PM
You guys have got waaaaayyyyy too much time on your hands...Die Bengels sind alle verhaftet! Alle!

--
Meine Hoheit

Judy G. Russell
January 25th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Die Bengels sind alle verhaftet! Alle!You've arrested all the rascals? All of them? Then what are my brothers doing out on the loose, huh, huh?

heinz57g
February 16th, 2007, 03:16 AM
bengels? es gibt noch viel schlimmeres, und die sind alle noch da! nur eben gut versteckt.

gruesse - heinz -

Judy G. Russell
February 19th, 2007, 05:01 PM
es gibt noch viel schlimmeresUh oh...

rlohmann
March 24th, 2007, 06:45 PM
bengels? es gibt noch viel schlimmeres, und die sind alle noch da! nur eben gut versteckt.Wohl kaum. Im deutschen Bundestag sind die Sozis immer noch gut vertreten.

Armes Deutschland.
<seufz>

Dodi Schultz
March 26th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Ralph, half the spam in my mailbox lately seems to be in German. Since you're longing to get into conversation with them as sprechs it, I'll just forward the stuff to you from now on, okay? I'm sure you'll find some wonderful "pen pals"!

--DS

rlohmann
March 29th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Ralph, half the spam in my mailbox lately seems to be in German. Since you're longing to get into conversation with them as sprechs it, I'll just forward the stuff to you from now on, okay? I'm sure you'll find some wonderful "pen pals"!Um Gottes Willen nicht doch! (That means something like, "Ohmigod no!") :)

I can do enough sprechening on the telephone and by E-mail. Anyway, I get enough offers of body-part enlargers in the E-mail in English and Portuguese.