PDA

View Full Version : [Dixonary] Subject headings

Dodi Schultz
September 12th, 2006, 06:05 PM
>> I tried to change [the subject heading] to: To Dr. Scott, but had
>> never done that before and my attempt didn't work.

Then, seriously, why do you criticize others for failing to do something
that you don't seem to know how to do?

--Dodi

BobStone
September 12th, 2006, 09:43 PM
>> I tried to change [the subject heading] to: To Dr. Scott, but had
>> never done that before and my attempt didn't work.

Then, seriously, why do you criticize others for failing to do something
that you don't seem to know how to do?

--Dodi

I tried to do it for the first time when replying to Wayne. I thought I had done it by changing the subject header in the reply, but it ended up in the same thread.
SORRY, DODI. Gonna keep me after school and send me home with a note for my mommy to sign? I don't understand why those of you who have been here so long can't use tapcis.com at all!

Judy G. Russell
September 12th, 2006, 10:21 PM
I tried to do it for the first time when replying to Wayne. I thought I had done it by changing the subject header in the reply, but it ended up in the same thread.Bob, to change the THREAD on the website, you have to start a new thread completely. Just changing the subject line doesn't work to break the threading.

BobStone
September 13th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Bob, to change the THREAD on the website, you have to start a new thread completely. Just changing the subject line doesn't work to break the threading.

Thanks, Judy. I realized that after seeing my first failed attempt. The next time I have to do that - which could, quite likely, be never - I'll know to exit the thread and begin a new one.

-Bob