PDA

View Full Version : Round 1729: WIDDIFUL

Daniel Widdis
July 27th, 2006, 06:26 AM
With a lack of other inspiration for finding a woid, I tried to look up my own last name to see if I could deal it. Not quite, but I did find:

*** WIDDIFUL ***

As usual, no indication of capitalization or otherwise is implied.

Please send me your fabulous, fanciful, fake, fictitious, fairy-tale, fabricated, false, fantastical, forged, fabled, far fetched, fraudulent, flim flam, feigned, fanatical, and figmental definitions by private reply to this message.

If you're reading this on the Tapcis Web Forums, you need simply click on my name above this post and "Send email to Daniel Widdis." If you're reading this on the coryphaeus mailing list, don't make the mistake of hitting reply: instead, address a new email to me at widdis@gmail.com. If you've received this message via carrier pigeon, you're on your own figuring out how to get your definition to me.

The deadline is in approximately 32.5 hours, at 20.00 UTC (GMT) on Friday, July 28. That's JD 2453945.33333, or when unix time() returns 1154129400. For those of you in the real world, it's 1 pm PDT / 4 pm EDT, and midnight ADT.

Tony Abell
July 27th, 2006, 07:33 AM
A widdiful choice for a pord!