PDA

View Full Version : Round 1716a: TACKIE

Daniel Widdis
June 10th, 2006, 04:24 PM
With the demise of kerf, I had to peek between tabla and taghairm to find:

*** TACKIE ***

As usual, no indication of capitalization or otherwise is implied.

Please send me your fabulous, fanciful, fake, fictitious, fairy-tale, fabricated, false, fantastical, forged, fabled, far fetched, fraudulent, flim flam, feigned, fanatical, and figmental definitions by private reply to this message.

If you already submitted a definition for kerf, I will use it unless you direct me otherwise or submit another one.

If you're reading this on the Tapcis Web Forums, you need simply click on my name above this post and "Send email to Daniel Widdis." If you're reading this on the coryphaeus mailing list, don't make the mistake of hitting reply: instead, address a new email to me at widdis@gmail.com. If you've received this message via carrier pigeon, you're on your own figuring out how to get your definition to me. To reduce the chance of me missing your submission, please include either TACKIE or 1716 somewhere in your subject line.

The deadline is in approximately 36 hours, at 1pm Monday, June 12 here in Iraq. That's 2am PDT / 5am EDT / 09.00 GMT Monday, JD 2453898.875, or when unix time() returns 1150102800.

Daniel Widdis
June 11th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Eleven definitions submitted in the first twenty-four hours, all of which have been individually acknowledged and none of which was a DQ, so TACKIE is definitely a 'go'. There are still about twelve hourse left to submit your definitions!

If you've sent your definition and I haven't yet responsed, you'd best send it again. Again, the deadline is 2am PDT/5am EDT/09.00 GMT on Monday.