PDA

View Full Version : Should we add International section?

Judy G. Russell
June 4th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Here's a question to everyone: would folks be interested in an International section here, the way we had it on the old Tapcis Forum?

rlohmann
June 4th, 2005, 06:06 PM
"La Lega: torniamo alla lira. E' un coro di no"

(oggi, della Corriera della Sera)

http://tinyurl.com/apkan

Don Ralpho della Via Veneto

Judy G. Russell
June 4th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I take this as a yes?

rlohmann
June 4th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Sì, bellissima mia. :cool:

Jeff
June 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Here's a question to everyone: would folks be interested in an International section here, the way we had it on the old Tapcis Forum?

Yeah for old times sake if nothing else, and for the same call it "Section 6 - International" as it always was. Oh alright, just "International" if you must. It was, of course, originally called "Section 8", for about 24 hours. The Dragon was almost Chinese...

Jeff - Sysop of Sec 6, from the day it opened in 1987. HB was then certain there would be no interest, so he created it and gave it to me just to shut me up. And then a funny thing happened on the way to the forum...

Judy G. Russell
June 4th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Okay... let's change the question: is anybody gonna OBJECT if we do create this section?

Bill Hirst
June 5th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Okay... let's change the question: is anybody gonna OBJECT if we do create this section?
<sound of crickets>

Judy G. Russell
June 5th, 2005, 08:40 AM
I think I'll take that as a yes... unless the crickets are voting...

Bill Hirst
June 5th, 2005, 09:05 AM
I think I'll take that as a yes... unless the crickets are voting...

Yes, all you heard was nobody objecting.

Judy G. Russell
June 5th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I'm still worried about the insectivore vote...

Lindsey
June 7th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I'm still worried about the insectivore vote...
Yeah, those insects always vote for the weasels...

--Lindsey

Judy G. Russell
June 7th, 2005, 10:57 PM
ROFL!! Well, the weasels seem to be unanimous in favor of the section, so I'll add it this weekend.

heinz57g
June 8th, 2005, 03:20 AM
yes yes yes, from here too. specially for those getting locked out having a name@tapcis.com because of the PAYPAL issue. we need to get back at you somehow ...

Judy G. Russell
June 8th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Uh oh... that sounds ominous... And you could of course send an international money order... we'll take cash any way we can get it!

rlohmann
June 8th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah, those insects always vote for the weasels... I dunno. M. Chirac, whom The Economist this week designated as the "grand fromage" of the Axis of Weasel isn't getting many votes these days. Neither is his drinking buddy, "Auto Chancellor" Schröder.

<sneering complacently>

MollyM/CA
June 8th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Ralph--

Love your logo! er, avatar.

It would be nice if some of the FLEFO people would come here to cuss & discuss. I just can't handle those Yahoo groups.

rlohmann
June 9th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Love your logo! er, avatar.Thank you.

<blushing in a maidenly manner>

It would be nice if some of the FLEFO people would come here to cuss & discuss. I just can't handle those Yahoo groups.It would certainly be nice if Margaret and Tim would drop by. I need someone to blame for all the bad things that are going on in Germany these days.

MollyM/CA
June 9th, 2005, 09:52 PM
It would certainly be nice if Margaret and Tim would drop by. I need someone to blame for all the bad things that are going on in Germany these days.

Like?

heinz57g
June 13th, 2005, 04:14 AM
>> I need someone to blame for all the bad things
>> that are going on in Germany these days

use me. i got broad shoulders. 45 years ignoring politics helps.

greetings - heinz -

PS: judy, and intl money order to the US costs about USD 30.-!
i'll send you cash and take the risk, if you PM me an address.

rlohmann
June 13th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Like?Gerhard Schröder, Franz Müntefering, Gregor Gysi, Lothar Byski, and their lackeys, spear-carriers, and horseholders.

Plus the Greens, of course.

Judy G. Russell
June 13th, 2005, 05:29 PM
PS: judy, and intl money order to the US costs about USD 30.-! i'll send you cash and take the risk, if you PM me an address.
YIKES! That's ridiculous! Watch your PM info!

RayB (France)
July 3rd, 2005, 03:22 AM
Don Ralpho della Via Veneto

Aha . . there you are! I spoke to Curm on the phone for about an hour last night and he told me you were hanging-out here. I see you are still having your 'late, mid-life identity crisis'.

First it was The Munchkin of BürgerKönig and now you are posing as a street vendor in Italy selling fake Gucci Gelato. Be warned, they are cracking down on that sort of thing. Last I heard you were claiming to be the 'Sultan of the Mary-land Sand Dunes' or something. I notice that there is a job open at the Supreme (or is it 'Sublime'?) Court. You don't perhaps, being a LawGuy and all, that you might . . . .

Anyway . . . good to see your typeface again.