PDA

View Full Version : Joining the Fold

RayB (France)
February 3rd, 2006, 08:55 AM
Ta very muchly.

Su

Oh good, there you are!! We have been wondering and somewhat, worrying about how you and Norm are getting on. Glad to see you back.

su/oubeck
February 3rd, 2006, 12:00 PM
Oh good, there you are!! We have been wondering and somewhat, worrying about how you and Norm are getting on. Glad to see you back.

Hiya!

We're tootling along nicely nowadays. Bit of this, bit of that, not much of the other.

And you two?

Su

RayB (France)
February 3rd, 2006, 01:34 PM
Hiya!

We're tootling along nicely nowadays. Bit of this, bit of that, not much of the other.

And you two?

Su

I seem to be going downhill quite quickly, I'm afraid. Teresa is fine except for the wear and tear of me. You, of all people, understand what I am talking about.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

su/oubeck
February 4th, 2006, 09:23 AM
I seem to be going downhill quite quickly, I'm afraid. Teresa is fine except for the wear and tear of me. You, of all people, understand what I am talking about.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Ray,

Tell Teresa to put the boot in, we need you here.

How about a sack of Ruhrgebiet coal nuggets? Or a briquet of brown coal? Both from the best confectionery shop in town. Should warm the cockles as they say.

Cheers,
Su

RayB (France)
February 4th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Ray,

Tell Teresa to put the boot in, we need you here.

How about a sack of Ruhrgebiet coal nuggets? Or a briquet of brown coal? Both from the best confectionery shop in town. Should warm the cockles as they say.

Cheers,
Su

I just love it when you talk dirty!

su/oubeck
February 5th, 2006, 10:45 AM
I just love it when you talk dirty!

Ray,

;)

Su