PDA

View Full Version : Redskins Slaughter!

Mike Landi
October 31st, 2005, 07:24 AM
How about them Giants? Inspired play and a shutout! Halfway through the year and we are in first place!

Judy G. Russell
October 31st, 2005, 08:45 AM
How about them Giants? Inspired play and a shutout! Halfway through the year and we are in first place!They really looked terrific. And any win over the Redskins is a really GOOD win.

RayB (France)
October 31st, 2005, 09:36 AM
They really looked terrific. And any win over the Redskins is a really GOOD win.

Did you notice what our Broncs did to the Eagles? 49 - 21!! Now that's more like it!

Judy G. Russell
October 31st, 2005, 09:49 AM
Let's see... you won by 28, we won by 36. I'll take ours...

RayB (France)
October 31st, 2005, 03:18 PM
Let's see... you won by 28, we won by 36. I'll take ours...

Well, okay . . . but we both know, a win is a win and it only takes one tiny little point. (Boy, we let 'em a win a game out of pity and what do we get in return . . . . ?)

Judy G. Russell
October 31st, 2005, 04:43 PM
Pity? PITY? We're on top of the NFC East by virtue of pity? I don't think so!

Mike Landi
October 31st, 2005, 05:13 PM
They really looked terrific. And any win over the Redskins is a really GOOD win.

That was no win, that was a massacre! Forced turnovers, INTs, sacks, great offense....

I hope we can keep that up.

Mike Landi
October 31st, 2005, 05:16 PM
Did you notice what our Broncs did to the Eagles? 49 - 21!! Now that's more like it!

I saw, and thank you! Now the Giants are in sole possesion of first place.

Mike Landi
October 31st, 2005, 05:18 PM
Well, okay . . . but we both know, a win is a win and it only takes one tiny little point. (Boy, we let 'em a win a game out of pity and what do we get in return . . . . ?)

I was a pity seeing how the 'Skins got scalped. You'd think they could have tried a little bit.

<gd&r>

Judy G. Russell
October 31st, 2005, 06:20 PM
Oh and yes, thank you, it is always nice when somebody else takes on the task of beating a divisional rival of ours. I should have said that initially...

Judy G. Russell
October 31st, 2005, 06:21 PM
It was as if we couldn't do anything wrong... and the 'Skins couldn't do anything right.

RayB (France)
November 1st, 2005, 07:18 AM
Pity? PITY? We're on top of the NFC East by virtue of pity? I don't think so!

(g)

RayB (France)
November 1st, 2005, 07:20 AM
I saw, and thank you! Now the Giants are in sole possesion of first place.

Hey, that's two weeks in a row we've helped you. Are we good guys or what??

Mike Landi
November 1st, 2005, 07:34 AM
Are we good guys or what??

Uh..., do I need to answer that one? <g>

Mike Landi
November 1st, 2005, 07:35 AM
Ain't it a shame.... <g>

Judy G. Russell
November 1st, 2005, 09:38 AM
Ain't it a shame.... <g>A real pity... :D :D :D

ndebord
November 1st, 2005, 11:14 AM
It was as if we couldn't do anything wrong... and the 'Skins couldn't do anything right.

Judy,

Barber had 24 carries for 206 yards with a longest of 59 yards. An 8.6 yds per carry average!!!

On a day when Eli and his receivers couldn't pass and catch worth a damn, the running game came through. That is the mark of a good team. Caveat: Washington was playing against the pass, not the run, but still....

Judy G. Russell
November 1st, 2005, 12:33 PM
A defense is supposed to be able to play against both the pass and the run!

ndebord
November 2nd, 2005, 11:36 PM
A defense is supposed to be able to play against both the pass and the run!

Judy,

That has been known to happen...on occasion! The mark of a really good team is the ability to break down a defense, by hook or by crook. I think the Giants have bottled genius in a botltle and its name is Eli Manning. They should be pinching themself for their good fortune. It has been few and far between for great Giant quarterbacks.

<still pinching myself>

Judy G. Russell
November 3rd, 2005, 09:20 AM
I think the Giants have bottled genius in a botltle and its name is Eli Manning. They should be pinching themself for their good fortune. It has been few and far between for great Giant quarterbacks.

<still pinching myself>I have to agree on that one. The kid is simply terrific. <pinching self... OUCH!>