PDA

View Full Version : [Dixonary] Round 2752 (VERBUNKOS) Progress Report

Efrem Mallach
October 26th, 2016, 07:41 PM
With just over 12 hours to go in the definition period, I have received cleverly concocted definitions of VERBUNKOS from six players: Barrs, Carson, Cunningham, Hale, Madnick, and Shefler. It would be nice to have several more.

If you sent one and your name is on that list, all is well.

If you sent one more than a few seconds ago and your name isn't on that list, please resend it - to either emallach at umassd dot edu or emallach at verizon dot net, doesn't matter. If you know which of those you used before, try the other.

If you didn't send one but your name is on that list anyhow, my records are messed up. Please let me know.

Finally, if you didn't send one and your name isn't listed, please send one by private e-mail to either of the above addresses. The deadline is 9 am on Thurs., Oct. 27, U.S./Canada EDT.

New players are welcome! Please e-mail any of us, or the group, if you want a link to the rules or any other help with playing.

Efrem

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.