PDA

View Full Version : [Dixonary] Round 2724: NID-NOD Status

Daniel Widdis
July 10th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Almost a full day into the submittal period, 9 definitions have been received, from the following players:

Barrs, Bourne, Cunningham, Hale, Madnick, Mallach, Naylor, Shefler and Stevens.

If you’ve submitted a def and your name is not on the above list, I haven’t received it. You might try again. If you’ve not yet submitted a def, there’s still room for a few more!

The word, in case you missed the initial posting, is NID-NOD. You still have 6 hours to submit your fake definitions for this word, (which you should of course send me by _email_). The deadline for definitions is Monday, July 11, 2016 1:00 AM EDT.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Daniel Widdis
July 11th, 2016, 12:54 AM
I still have only ten definitions at the deadline, with the fact that it’s a weekend possibly contributing.

I’ll extend the deadline until whenever I get up in the morning tomorrow, probably around 8am PDT.

Date: Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 3:39 PM
To: "dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com" <dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com>
Subject: Round 2724: NID-NOD Status

Almost a full day into the submittal period, 9 definitions have been received, from the following players:

Barrs, Bourne, Cunningham, Hale, Madnick, Mallach, Naylor, Shefler and Stevens.

If you’ve submitted a def and your name is not on the above list, I haven’t received it. You might try again. If you’ve not yet submitted a def, there’s still room for a few more!

The word, in case you missed the initial posting, is NID-NOD. You still have 6 hours to submit your fake definitions for this word, (which you should of course send me by _email_). The deadline for definitions is Monday, July 11, 2016 1:00 AM EDT.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.