PDA

View Full Version : Fun for the Feebleminded

rlohmann
October 13th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Gmail, my E-mail server, has a pretty good spam-catcher, which dumps about a half-dozen messages a day into a "spam" folder for me to review, verify as spam, and, if appropriate (and it usually is), delete.

Looking at my spam yesterday morning, I was inspired to Do Good.

Accordingly, as of yesterday, the Nigerians have gotten notices that they've won the UK (or Netherlands) lottery, and the lottery spammers have been informed that a mutual (but unnamed) acquaintance has recommended them for a confidential business relationship involving overinvoiced contracts in the Nogerian oil industry.

Time wounds all heels. :)

Bill Hirst
October 13th, 2005, 07:12 PM
I didn't know there was oil in Nogeria. <g>

Judy G. Russell
October 14th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Accordingly, as of yesterday, the Nigerians have gotten notices that they've won the UK (or Netherlands) lottery, and the lottery spammers have been informed that a mutual (but unnamed) acquaintance has recommended them for a confidential business relationship involving overinvoiced contracts in the Nogerian oil industry.ROFL!!! Go get 'em!! (It is occasionally fun to play with the minds of telemarketers on the phone or prosletyzers who show up on the front doorstep too...)

chm
October 14th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Ha! Good for you.

chm