PDA

View Full Version : [Dixonary] Round 2485: Still time to submit your def . . .

Dodi Schultz
February 17th, 2016, 10:51 PM
. . . for PINGLE

As of 11:50 p.m. EST on Wednesday 17 February, I have in hand artfully crafted definitions from Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Chris Carson, Dave Cunningham, Steve Graham, Keith Hale, Paul Keating, Tim Lodge, Judy Madnick, Mike Shefler, Nancy Shepherdson, Guerri Stevens, Dick Weltz, and Dan Widdis. Plus a less clever but real one from a dictionary.

There's still plenty of time left for you to get your def in under the wire.

The deadline, again:

Thursday 18 February, noon EST, which is:
9 a.m. PST
11 a.m. CST
5 p.m. GMT
6 p.m. CET
Friday 19 February:
4 a.m. AEST
6 a.m. NZST

—Dodi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com (mailto:dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com).
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Dodi Schultz
February 17th, 2016, 10:58 PM
. . . for PINGLE

As of 11:50 p.m. EST on Wednesday 17 February, I have in hand artfully crafted definitions from Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Chris Carson, Dave Cunningham, Steve Graham, Keith Hale, Paul Keating, Tim Lodge, Judy Madnick, Mike Shefler, Nancy Shepherdson, Guerri Stevens, Dick Weltz, and Dan Widdis. Plus a less clever but real one from a dictionary.

There's still plenty of time left for you to get your def in under the wire.

The deadline, again:

Thursday 18 February, noon EST, which is:
9 a.m. PST
11 a.m. CST
5 p.m. GMT
6 p.m. CET
Friday 19 February:
4 a.m. AEST
6 a.m. NZST

—Dodi

[Re-sending of the message with the right round number. I know what round it is. My left hand forgot.]

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com (mailto:dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com).
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.