PDA

View Full Version : [Dixonary] OT: Holiday Greetings


Guerri Stevens
December 24th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Merry Christmas to you all!

It's rainy here, but it is also 66F. We will not have a white Christmas!
--
Guerri

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Judy Madnick
December 24th, 2015, 11:32 AM
And we may reach 70 in Albany -- weird!
I hope everyone has a healthy, happy 2016.



Judy




Original message
From: "Guerri Stevens" <guerri (AT) guerristevens (DOT) com>
To: dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com;
Dated: 12/24/2015 11:17:39 AM
Subject: [Dixonary] OT: Holiday Greetings

Merry Christmas to you all!

It's rainy here, but it is also 66F. We will not have a white Christmas!
--
Guerri

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Johnb - co.uk
December 24th, 2015, 11:34 AM
Happy Christmas to everyone

- re the white Christmas, one of our cultural things is to bet on it -
this year for the first time for decades the bookies are not accepting
bets on it snowing on Christmas day - in fact the word is that I may be
a record high temperature

*JohnnyB

*
On 12/24/2015 4:17 PM, Guerri Stevens wrote:
> Merry Christmas to you all!
>
> It's rainy here, but it is also 66F. We will not have a white Christmas!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Dodi Schultz
December 24th, 2015, 11:36 AM
On 12/24/2015 11:17 AM, Guerri Stevens wrote:



Merry Christmas to you all!

And the same to you and all the Dixonarians! Also Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, and whatever else our farflung gang may be celebrating.

It's rainy here, but it is also 66F. We will not have a white Christmas!

That was the temp on the thermometer outside my window earlier this morning. It's now 70F (21C) here in NYC.

—Dodi







--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups &quot;Dixonary&quot; group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com (mailto:dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com).
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Christopher Carson
December 24th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Merry Christmas to the Dixonary crew. It's 71 degrees at my daughter's in Manville, NJ. But in our old stomping grounds out west there's plenty of snow. It looks like about 8 feet along I-80 between Laramie and Cheyenne. And it old neighborhood in Coal Creek Canyon west of Golden, it's definitely a white Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 24, 2015, at 11:17 AM, Guerri Stevens <guerri (AT) guerristevens (DOT) com> wrote:
>
> Merry Christmas to you all!
>
> It's rainy here, but it is also 66F. We will not have a white Christmas!
> --
> Guerri
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Shani Naylor
December 24th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Merry Christmas from Wellington. It's a lovely sunny summer day... no snow
here.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

—Keith Hale—
December 24th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Happy Decemberween to each and every! It's 77f here near DFW International
Airport. I'm grateful for this game and all who sail her!

May 2016 stand out as an amazing, great year!
-Keith-
On Dec 24, 2015 2:33 PM, "Shani Naylor" <shani.naylor (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> Merry Christmas from Wellington. It's a lovely sunny summer day... no snow
> here.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Dixonary" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Tim Lodge
December 24th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Happy Christmas to everyone. Christmas Day here (30 miles west of London)
is forecast to be wet and fairly mild at 13°C - that's 55°F to most of you.

-- Tim L

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Efrem Mallach
December 24th, 2015, 05:17 PM
And the same, or Kwanzaa/Festivus/Solstice/belated Chanuka as the case may be, from Massachusetts - where it is in the upper sixties F, around 20°C, this evening. It will cool off next week, but we’re certain to set an all-time high for average December temperature by a wide margin, not the fraction of a degree by which a new record typically exceeds the previous one.

Efrem

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
> On Dec 24, 2015, at 11:17 AM, Guerri Stevens <guerri (AT) guerristevens (DOT) com> wrote:
>
> Merry Christmas to you all!
>
> It's rainy here, but it is also 66F. We will not have a white Christmas!
> --
> Guerri

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Jim Hart
December 25th, 2015, 04:07 AM
Definitely been no white Christmas in these parts where the 25th is now
almost over.

Past couple of days have been 34C (about 93 for you heathen fahrenheiters)
plus a strong hot wind. Rain tomorrow though, so they say.

My felicitations to all for the seasonal celebration of your choice.

Jim


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Johnb - co.uk
December 25th, 2015, 06:20 AM
Our UK weather forecaster for USA yesterday said that it was the first
time in his career that could say that NY would be warmer than LA
*
JohnnyB

*
On 12/24/2015 10:17 PM, Efrem Mallach wrote:
> And the same, or Kwanzaa/Festivus/Solstice/belated Chanuka as the case may be, from Massachusetts - where it is in the upper sixties F, around 20°C, this evening. It will cool off next week, but we’re certain to set an all-time high for average December temperature by a wide margin, not the fraction of a degree by which a new record typically exceeds the previous one.
>
> Efrem
>
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>> On Dec 24, 2015, at 11:17 AM, Guerri Stevens <guerri (AT) guerristevens (DOT) com> wrote:
>>
>> Merry Christmas to you all!
>>
>> It's rainy here, but it is also 66F. We will not have a white Christmas!
>> --
>> Guerri

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

davidh
December 25th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year