PDA

View Full Version : [Dixonary] Round 2665 Progress Report

Efrem Mallach
December 5th, 2015, 08:02 AM
As of 9 am U.S./Canada Eastern Standard Time on Saturday, 12 definitions of MOONCUSSER have arrived: from players Barrs, Bourne, Cunningham, Graham, Hale, Hart, Keating, Madnick, Shefler, Stevens, Weltz, and Widdis. (I have, of course, another definition - the real one.) Those people should also have all received individual confirmations. If you’re in that group, fine.

Three of those definitions were originally submitted as definitions of LANGREL and are retained from that deal. (You know who you are.) All three fit MOONCUSSER reasonably well. You can replace them if you wish. The other nine were either sent in originally for MOONCUSSER or were sent in to replace a fake definition of LANGREL.

If you sent in a definition (more than a couple of minutes ago) and your name isn’t listed, please re-send it. If you sent it to emallach(at)verizon(dot)net, please send it to emallach(at)umassd(dot)edu, and vice versa. You can also send a public message that you’re doing that. This isn’t very likely, though. My e-mail hasn’t lost a definition yet, as far as I’m aware, and my junk folder is empty.

If you haven’t sent in a definition yet, please do, to either of the addresses in the previous paragraph. The deadline is 25 hours from now: 10 am Sunday in the eastern U.S. and Canada, other times in other places. The list may be delayed for a few hours after that, though: we’re moving this weekend, things are a bit hectic, and tomorrow’s schedule is still up in the air. If it’s after the deadline but you haven’t seen the list yet and still want to send in a definition, go ahead.

Efrem

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.