PDA

View Full Version : [Dixonary] CORRECTION! ROUND 2611 - PROGRESS - ADUNC (not fagottist)

Judy Madnick
May 25th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Please ignore reference to the word FAGOTTIST in my Progress message. I used an old Progress message as a template and didn't realize that the original subject went to the second line, where it didn't show up in my display. Thank you to Chris Carson for noticing this and alerting me.

Judy

As of 3:23 p.m., I have received definitions from the following: Johnny Barrs, Paul Keating, Efrem Mallach, Dan Widdis, Jim Hart, Tim Bourne, Keith Hale, Shani Naylor, Dick Weltz, Steve Graham, Guerri Stevens, Mike Shefler, and Tony Abell.

If your name isn't on this list and you wish to participate in this round, please (re)send your definition to jmadnick (AT) gmail (DOT) com by Tuesday, February 26, 9 a.m. Eastern Time.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Judy Madnick
Albany, NY

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.