PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Agida

Mike Landi
September 30th, 2005, 06:42 PM
So, do we have chat capability here? It's only the second inning and my stomach is upside down.

(Maybe the Citron Vodka has something to do with that.)

ndebord
September 30th, 2005, 11:17 PM
So, do we have chat capability here? It's only the second inning and my stomach is upside down.

(Maybe the Citron Vodka has something to do with that.)

Mike,

Better make that a double. We lost 5-3 and Wang and the defense were only so-so. The surprise was Proctor who pitched two excellent innings in a losing cause. All knotted up now. If they win one and we win one, it goes to sudden death. (I'll take that Scotch now...make it a double.)

Mike Landi
October 1st, 2005, 08:39 PM
If they win one and we win one, it goes to sudden death. (I'll take that Scotch now...make it a double.)

Not quite!

Here's your scotch and a glass of champagne! We're devision champs!!!

Even if we lose tomorrow, both teams will have a better record than Cleveland and in a head-to-head tie, the winner is the team with the best record against the other. We already have beaten Boston two more times then they beat us. A loss tomorrow is irrelevant.

WE WIN THE DIVISION! No tie-breaker!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Judy G. Russell
October 3rd, 2005, 09:07 AM
WE WIN THE DIVISION! No tie-breaker!!!

:D :D :D :D :DI'll tell you, I almost fell out of my chair when I realized that we'd won the division even without worrying about Sunday.

Thank you, Cleveland Indians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Landi
October 3rd, 2005, 09:38 AM
I'll tell you, I almost fell out of my chair when I realized that we'd won the division even without worrying about Sunday.

Thank you, Cleveland Indians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, we have to fly to LA to play the Angles.

This will be no walk in the park!

ndebord
October 3rd, 2005, 10:07 AM
Now, we have to fly to LA to play the Angles.

This will be no walk in the park!

Mike,

Worse than that actually. We lost homefield advantage by losing to Beantown yesterday.