PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Toronto and Tampa Bay and even Baltimore!

Judy G. Russell
September 28th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Oh man... the Yankees finally win on a night when BOTH Boston and Cleveland lose. Holding on again to #1 in the division and #1 in the wildcard race if the division goes south...

And four more games to play...

Three of which are against the Red Sox...

At Fenway...

My stomach ain't gonna take this.

Bill Hirst
September 29th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Oh man... the Yankees finally win on a night when BOTH Boston and Cleveland lose. Holding on again to #1 in the division and #1 in the wildcard race if the division goes south...

Congratulations. I might actually watch the last few games at Fenway. Here's hoping that's the last we see of the Sox this year.

Judy G. Russell
September 29th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Congratulations. I might actually watch the last few games at Fenway. Here's hoping that's the last we see of the Sox this year.ROFL!! You sound worst than I do, and Yankees fans always hate the Sox. (It's not quite as bad as I am about the Redskins and football. I'm a lifelong Giants fan and I consider it a winning season if we go 2-and-14 ... as long as those two are against the Redskins!)

Mike Landi
September 29th, 2005, 02:30 PM
My stomach ain't gonna take this.

I'm keeping the Pepcid company in business now. We will be no worse than tied for first going into Fenway, possibly +2. This is turning out to be a very exciting season!

Judy G. Russell
September 29th, 2005, 09:41 PM
I'm keeping the Pepcid company in business now. We will be no worse than tied for first going into Fenway, possibly +2. This is turning out to be a very exciting season!We go in +1, but it shoulda been +2. Darned Blue Jays...

ndebord
September 29th, 2005, 10:13 PM
We go in +1, but it shoulda been +2. Darned Blue Jays...

Judy,

Plus 1 going into Fenway and Rivera got the night off. Small was amazing until he ran out of gas in the 7th...Then Sturtze gave up the 2 run homer and of all people, Scott Proctor closed it out....nervously, giving up a hit, but still closed it out with no more runs!

Should be quite a series in Beantown.

Judy G. Russell
September 29th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Should be quite a series in Beantown.Do you always indulge in understatement like that???????

ndebord
September 30th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Do you always indulge in understatement like that???????

Judy,

Ah, yes? I guess. I've always been known as a sandbagger.

<wry grin>

Mike Landi
September 30th, 2005, 10:12 AM
We go in +1, but it shoulda been +2. Darned Blue Jays...

I was composing a "Com'on Jays!" message, when Ortiz did it again.

Can we win 2 of 3 in Boston? I hope so....

Fate would say that Boston takes 2 of 3 and we have the tie-breaker on Monday.