PDA

View Full Version : [Dixonary] CORAPE definition status report

Efrem Mallach
February 23rd, 2013, 09:28 AM
Folks,

So far I have twelve definitions for CORAPE, from players Barrs, Boswell, Bourne, Cunningham, Dixon, Emery, Graham, Lodge, Madnick, Morgan, Stevens and Weltz, plus one from my good buddies Merriam and Webster.

If you sent one in and your name isn't on that list, please send it again to emallach (AT) verizon (DOT) net (not by reply to this message, since that would be public).

If you didn't send one yet, you have about 21 hours to do so. The official deadline is 7 am Sunday in the eastern U.S., corresponding other times elsewhere. The real deadline is whenever I first get to e-mail tomorrow morning. That will in all likelihood be between 8 and 9, so if you realize at the last minute that you missed the official deadline by a bit you should cross your fingers and send in a definition anyhow, but the extra time is not a promise.

Efrem

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.